I find the manifesto by Sister Corita Kent very inspiring. Especially Rule 6 “Nothing is a mistake. There’s no win and no fail. There’s only make.” This specific rule speaks to me because I usually tend to over analyse my work and end up thinking that it’s not good enough.
Another manifesto that really speaks to me is one by an anonymous author. This one is very straight forward. It makes you believe in yourself as you read each and every point, which I think is what a good manifesto should do.
I’ve also made my own Manifesto that I believe will help me to keep on track with my projects.
- The future depends on choices I make now.
- Make it happen, even if it scares you.
- The more I’ll put in, the more I’ll get in return.
- Side project and hobbies are important.
- I am not afraid to try new things.
- Research, it makes everything simpler.
- Push forward.
- Take risks.
- Do your best and share it with people.